St. Louis, MO
FACET is seeking an articulate, organized, ambitious, and motivated Architect with healthcare design experience to be part of our architectural studio team in St. Louis. Ideal candidates must be proficient in creating coordinated sets of design and construction documents using AutoCAD and/or Revit. Candidate must be self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will.
- Lead projects, in conjunction with other leadership, to develop project goals and work plans and achieve objectives.
- Assist with the development and negotiation of budgets, schedules, and contracts.
- Manage and coordinate workload of team and provide leadership of team activities.
- Communicate client objectives, provide constructive feedback and mentoring, and identify and share lessons learned with teams.
- Be a proactive resource to project teams in their decision-making processes and in the development of technically sound and innovative planning and design solutions.
- Assure that technical quality of projects is achieved, and QA/QC process standards and requirements are implemented. Ensure appropriate client and internal communication including written project documentation.
- Play a lead role in key meetings and presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive client relations. Communicate design, construction, and other issues to clients in a clear and compelling way.
- Provide leadership and mentoring staff.
- Willingness to travel (typically 1-2 days at a time).
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Architecture. Bachelors/Masters from an accredited program preferred.
- Architectural Registration or actively pursuing registration. May be required to sign and seal drawings.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with projects of varied scale and complexity required.
- Experience leading and working with teams of all disciplines is essential.
- Strong communication skills, technical knowledge, coordination skills and the ability to build rapport with the project team and client is essential.
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefits package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities and more. We also support licensing efforts including study materials, testing costs, licensing fees, organization memberships as well as credentialing efforts including ACHA, EDAC and many others.
FACET is a leading Architectural Design firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO. FACET’s parent company, CD Companies, has regional offices in Edison, NJ, Portland, OR and Tampa, FL and Grand Rapids, MI.
Our culture rewards talented, motivated, and dedicated individuals displaying the desire to learn and grow with the opportunity to lead and manage early in their careers, with aptitude valued over tenure. As an employee-owned company with nearly a third of its staff participating, we offer the potential for ownership to those that are willing to earn it.
No phone calls or agencies please.